||Sandra A. Nierzwicki-Bauer
||Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
||Department of Biological Sciences,
|Fields of Interest:
- Molecular studies of microbial and picoeukaryote communities in lakes and rivers.
- Basic and applied studies of invasive species (zebra mussels).
- Water resource management and environmental remote sensing.
- Survey of Mercury and Cyanotoxin Concentrations in Fish Tissues in Lake Champlain #93
- Mercury Increase in Lake Champlain fish: links to fishery dynamics and extreme climatic events